debating to get 16gb or 8gb or wait for d new iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by teei04, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. teei04 macrumors newbie

    Mar 12, 2008
    im still ddebating if im going to get the 16gb or the 8gb or wait until they release the new iphone? it's time for me 2 upgrade my fone... if im going 2 get d 8gb and usualy i do a lot of travel n den i have a poor wifi location should i nid 2 get d data plan? and try to unlock d iphone? coz sometimes i have to change d simcard if im going 2 unlock my iphone it will not affect my data plan or it will affect?
  2. NurseChris macrumors member

    Mar 9, 2008
    Manchester, UK
    First off I suggest a dictionary or spell check at least, maybe some lessons in grammar too,

    secondly, seriously though you will never be cutting edge for long, I find that if you wait with technology the moment you buy the product you waited so patiently for soon gets replaced with something else you desire...I say just buy the bloody iphone now, you may find you don't even need 3g.
  3. emotion macrumors 68040


    Mar 29, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    I'd buy the phone now. I debated whether to buy or not and now I'm glad I got one (on day of release). Not regretted it for one minute.

    Oh, and stay in school.

Share This Page