Debating upgrading the CPU now, anyone update their order?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by detz, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. detz macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    #1
    Was there a change in shipping date, I've waiting this long I would rather not extend the wait extra weeks when it's so close. The more I think about it though I think the better CPU would put me in a better position for the next 2-3 years since I will probably upgrade the ram and hd too.
     
  2. amoda macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2006
    #2
    What is your question exactly? Seems to me that you're thinking out loud.

    What MacBook Pro did you purchase?
    What are you using it for?
    Budget?
     
  3. pyrodex macrumors 6502

    pyrodex

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2008
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #3
    From what I've seen from other people as long as you don't have a matte or upgrade to matte it shouldn't throw your order way out there.
     
  4. detz thread starter macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    #4
    My question is if I change my order will it effect my shipping date.
     
  5. pyrodex macrumors 6502

    pyrodex

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2008
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #5
    If your shipping date is this week I'd say it maybe too late. I would assume you can't make changes prior to a week left but I don't work for apple so the best place to find out would be apple.
     
  6. rhyx macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2008
    #6
    Call Apple. Generally CPU upgrades from Apple aren't worth the money IMO.
     

Share This Page