debating whether to buy or not

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gharvell, Oct 12, 2015.

1. gharvell macrumors member

i currently have the iPhone 6 plus. Was debating whether to buy the 6s plus or not, was going to until i heard the concerns about battery life.
    Can some give me a little direction here.
    thanks

2. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

There are no concerns about battery life. If you want the phone, get it. Don't let the naysayers ruin it for you.

3. koulmj macrumors 6502

If you happen to be one of of the people who get a bad battery, which is extremely rare despite the number of threads about batteries on this site, just take it back to who ever your carrier is, I believe Verizon is 14 days...AT&T will probably match Verizon just to stay competitive.

4. ielessar macrumors regular

I jumped to 6S from the 6, battery life is a bit better.

You shouldn't face any battery life issues, unless you're a rare case with a faulty battery.

5. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

Your phone should be in pretty decent shape functionally. If yes, then the prudent choice would be to stick with it until the iPhone 7 comes out or even longer if you can. If you are facing some critical functional issues with your phone, work with AC+ or even your warranty to get the phone replaced at zero to minimal cost.

If you just "want" the phone; then there is no point in asking anyone here. If you want it and are blessed enough to afford it - go for it. Otherwise, just save the money on your paid off phone and buy something new when you need it.