Debating whether to go from my 6 to a 6s+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 100, Sep 22, 2015.

1. 100 macrumors member

The dilemma is real. I like the form factor of my iPhone 6, but seeing others with a 6+ in review videos and what not has really caught my eye. I don't know anyone who has a 6+ now so it's hard to compare. I could always go to a store and see the difference; but I am just thinking.. Why not?

2. Nirvik macrumors newbie

3. Kfortune117 macrumors member

I was in the same debate as you and decided to make the jump the morning of pre orders. Since then, I have ordered a case and screen protector for when it comes in. After holding the case, I am starting to get a bit nervous that I made the right decision but I figure worst case scenario, I wait another year and move back to a smaller size on the iPhone 7 (or whatever it gets called).

4. MikesGravity macrumors 6502

I am happy with my 6 Plus but the reviews are making the 6S Plus sound pretty damn amazing, I say go +

5. AppleRobert macrumors 603

So what is stopping you from going to a store and trying it out. Lol, last year the first thing folks were doing at an Apple Store was seeing if it fit in their pocket!

6. Cuniac macrumors 6502a

The Plus has a few things that are nicer than the regular. It has Optical Image Stabilization, Landscape app view, longer battery life and of course the bigger screen. But its also $100 more and can be harder to hold. If the extra cost is not an issue, your hand size could be. As far as phones go, the plus is pretty big. Some people are able to use it with one hand. I adapted to using it with one hand pretty well after a month, but some people just don't like it. It would be best to try and use it in person first.

7. Decimotox macrumors 6502a

I'm going from a 6 to a 6s+...I hope it doesn't go down!!

8. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

Couldn't go back to a 6 now (had my plus for just over a month now).

No brainer.

Pick my 6S+ up on Friday