Debian Updater SBSettings Toggle

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ryguy2303, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ryguy2303 macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried to install the Debian Updater SBSettings Toggle on my iPhone 4S, but every time I use it, the phone crashes and resprings into safe mode..It worked fine with my iPhone 4.

Any suggestions or info would be appreciated, thanks!

2. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Code conflicts with another tweak. You'll have to figure out which one.

3. ryguy2303 thread starter macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

Would the only way to uninstall a tweak, install Debian Updater, test it out and hope for the best? Or is there an easier way?

4. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Turn off and uninstall your tweaks, except Debian, then add each one back one at a time. Or narrow it down and figure out which tweaks you have now compared to when you had the 4 and eliminate those one by one.

5. ryguy2303, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012

ryguy2303 thread starter macrumors 6502

ryguy2303

Thank you, I'l try that right now. Also, when I select install for that package, it says it is only installing "Debian Updater for SBSsettings" but on the details page it says "requires APT tools; they will be installed automatically with this toggle", so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it either (I imagine more people would have the issue if that was the case).

Thanks again

EDIT:

I uninstalled CallBar and it seems to work fine now. I'd appreciate if someone could confirm this for me.