Debit card charged. What does this mean?

unibility

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
According to AT&T's my black stainless steel series 4 is estimated to arrive November 8th - 15th. Since AT&T has collected taxes does this mean it will ship in the near future or is it normal for companies to collect taxes and not ship the product? Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

unibility

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
What does debiting taxes mean?
I bought the watch through AT&T and they charge only taxes on the watch. Roughly $56.00. But I thought that they do not charge until ready to ship despite the ship date of 11-08-2018.

unibility

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
It took a day or so after mine was charged for the status to update to "Preparing To Ship"
Thank you for letting me know that. Did you buy yours through AT&T too? I chatted with an online representative and she said she’ll ask her manager to rush the order. But it’s difficult for me to trust those guys since I’ve been burned multiple time with their billing department.

unibility

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
I have been wearing my 44mm SBSS for a few weeks and it is well worth the wait!
I looked at the 40mm and it did look significantly smaller on my wrist and the 44mm looked significantly bigger but looking at the complications and how much easier it is to read it was a no brained to get the larger one.

Reactions: Newtons Apple
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.