Debit card for o2 Contract ?

rjackman

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Does anyone know if you sign up for a new o2 contract on the 9th will i be able to use a Debit card or will i have to use a credit card for the tariff every month ?

shrewsburywolf

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2007
Does anyone know if you sign up for a new o2 contract on the 9th will i be able to use a Debit card or will i have to use a credit card for the tariff every month ?
I hope it's debit card! I have a credit card but I find it is easier to manage when it comes out of my current account.

Comment

Phatzer

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2007
You have to pay the up-front £269 with a credit or debit card only. The monthly payments will probably be made by direct debit which will work either from a credit card number, or your account number and sort code.

Comment

Hustle

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2007
USA
You can use a debit card, including Solo and Visa Electron to pay for your monthly 02 bill. If the money cannot come out of your account because of insufficient funds, 02 will charge you for it.

Comment

rjackman

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Ok cheers,

Its just i remember in the past when i have used the apple store online via iphoto it would only let me use a credit card and not a debit card so wasn't sure what they would be doing for this.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.