Dec. 5-11 iPhone X Delivery...

keithw1975

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
I completed my order at 12:18 PDT. Ordered the 256GB Silver model with the app on my iphone.

keithw1975

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
I thought I would get it sooner than that. The last time I stayed up and ordered that quickly, the phone arrived on release. After 10 years of iPhones I can't really see the reasoning for the lack of supply. I thought supply chain management was Tim's strong suit.

I am not really excited about this phone, as there really isn't anything my 6s Plus doesn't do for me, but I expected more. Maybe they will move production over here to the states at some point, and that will help things.

WolfSnap

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2012
SoCal
I thought I would get it sooner than that. The last time I stayed up and ordered that quickly, the phone arrived on release. After 10 years of iPhones I can't really see the reasoning for the lack of supply. I thought supply chain management was Tim's strong suit.
You waited 17 mins to place an order for probably the most anticipated new iPhone since the 5 or 6+. And, you’re surprised that you’re at the end of a really long line?

DaveOP

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2011
Portland, OR

I am not really excited about this phone, as there really isn't anything my 6s Plus doesn't do for me, but I expected more. Maybe they will move production over here to the states at some point, and that will help things.
Moving production to the states would make this worse, not better I would think. They have specialized labor, the factories, the management, and everything we don’t have here.

keithw1975

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2017
Two other friends waited until the next morning to order. One has the same delivery window as mine and the other is mid November! Same models and carrier.