decal for apple logo only

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by manhattanmania, Aug 13, 2008.

1. manhattanmania macrumors regular

hi guys,

this is a longshot, but i'm looking for a decal/sticker for the back of my iphone, but for the apple logo only. i really want the apple logo to be black (white iphone). similar to istyles or decalgirl. i tried buying a full back black istyles decal and using an exacto knife to cut out the shape of the apple logo, but, needless to say... that didn't work so well.

any ideas?

2. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

Ebay? Just a quick search for Apple decal brought up some that you can buy in different colors.

3. manhattanmania thread starter macrumors regular

did that and nothing was what i described that im looking for, but thanks anyway...

4. lqdswrds macrumors newbie

fastdecals.com

i was looking for this same sticker for my arctic white passport, so i order a pair of 1" black apple logo stickers, they're the decals made for cars so they should be good. i just ordered them last night but i remember coming across this thread in my search so i thought i'd get on here and let you know. i'll post back again after i recieve them and try to post a pic of what it looks like on my drive.

5. lqdswrds macrumors newbie

i'm not sure if it was obvious but i posted the website on the title but i didn't clearly reference it in my post, the website was fastdecals.com, here is a direct link to the decal i used: http://www.fastdecals.com/cgi-bin/q...its_seen=&page=search.html&and=&affiliate_id=
    you can customize the color and the size on this page, there is also an installation page that gives you an idea of what they look like, hope this is helpful!

6. Jeffrey80 macrumors newbie

7. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

That is the exact opposite of what he is asking for.

8. Jeffrey80 macrumors newbie

Don't know if the ones I saw in this website will work. I'm not sure if they have it on black but I think it is what you are looking for.http://macolors.com
    You want just the apple correct?

9. tchoi macrumors newbie

You can find it on Etsy.com! I needed exactly what you're describing because I bought a brushed steel skin for the back of my iphone and I wanted more contrast between the back and the logo so I bought a black logo from this shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62202080/iphone-3g-3gs-4-apple-logo-decal

Haven't received it yet so I'm not sure how precisely cut the sticker is, but hopefully it'll align with my slickwrap skin.

hope this helps!

10. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

OP last activity was 2 years ago. Dont see he will see that. Sorry haha

11. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

My advice is look for someone who does custom die cuts online. Usually this will cost about $5 plus shipping for them, so it's very low cost. This way you can pick the colors you want, the designs you want. Good luck.