DecalGirl has iPad 2 skins available

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ChiliBlue, Mar 17, 2011.

1. ChiliBlue macrumors 6502

This will be my first order with Decal Girl. Would you recommend a high gloss or satin/matte finish? Is there a difference in durability?

2. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

3. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Definitely go for the Matte. I've had both and the matte looks better and doesn't show scratches.

4. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

I love DecalGirl skins, but I wish they covered more of the iPad 2 back. I'll have to go with some other form of protection unless they redesign their iPad 2 skins (have a PhantomSkinz matte back on the way to try... and if I hate that I will try an iCarbon).

Anyway, definitely get the matte. Coupon code GOMATTE usually gets you the matte at the regular price.

5. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

yesterday they had a buy one get one free sale.

6. divinebaboon macrumors newbie

7. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

It comes in a HUGE flat mailer. I ordered one then I cancelled it. I just didn't feel like payin all that for a skin. I'm now looking for another skin. More reasonable.

8. divinebaboon macrumors newbie

ugh, I really wanted the composition style decal too, sigh. Guess I'll settle for BestSkinsEver front and back protection.

9. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I had the composition skin on my ipad 1. I LOVED it. It was nice cuz when I got my portenzo it was protected from rubbing in there and when I took it out of the portenzo.

I ordered it again but decided to cancel because 32 bucks was a lot and it didn't cover as much of the device as the skin for ipad 1. So now I'm looking for something different.