Decent flip case (leather) for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by deluge23, Aug 31, 2010.

1. deluge23 macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I was just wondering is there any good flip case currently that have no issue on the flash, e.g: camera hole too small or doesn't align properly.

The reason why I prefer flip style over the body/back casing is because I'm afraid the screen might been scratched while putting inside my pocket. I wonder how do you guys protect the screen (even with screen protector on) while putting inside your pocket without using such flip style casing? :confused:

Anyway, I had been searching all over the Internet for such flip case and I found the following:

1. Belkin Leather Flip Cases
    - Can't say much about it but I just couldn't find any review on it.

2. Simplism Flip Note Style
    - I think it's a fairly unique design. Too bad it still haven't shipped to the distributor in my country. I wonder does anyone own this hmm..

If there is any other recommendation, kindly leave your comment here as it will definitely help on determining my purchase.

2. css1323 macrumors regular

You just put the iPhone in your pocket so the screen is facing toward your leg. Besides, a screen protector is all you should need (with a case of course). ;)

I really don't like the idea of a flip case or pouch. I like having the ability to immediately look at my screen if I get a message or call instead of fumbling around with a flip/pouch case. To each his own though!

3. maniacphoner macrumors regular