Decent protection clear case?

Jongo1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
I just ordered a bunch of lucky labs wraps and I would want to show off the back and sides, but I want a case that protects from drops and is clear with a bezel on the front so in case I lay it down it wont touch. Any ideas?

Jongo1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2011
I dont think that provides much protection at all when dropped.

3gc

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2011
West Virginia
I just ordered a bunch of lucky labs wraps and I would want to show off the back and sides, but I want a case that protects from drops and is clear with a bezel on the front so in case I lay it down it wont touch. Any ideas?

zagg full body and apple bumper!!

ShionoyaTamaki

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2011
I dont think that provides much protection at all when dropped.
a clear bumper style is better than nothing, but any bumper/case you put on will to some degree hide your lucky lab.

or you can use a air jacket clear case like this, but it offer no better protection than a clear bumper imo.

unless you want to add serious bulk like this, but it basically detract the beauty of lucky labs lol

daveathall

macrumors 68010
Aug 6, 2010
North Yorkshire
a clear bumper style is better than nothing, but any bumper/case you put on will to some degree hide your lucky lab.

or you can use a air jacket clear case like this, but it offer no better protection than a clear bumper imo.

unless you want to add serious bulk like this, but it basically detract the beauty of lucky labs lol

Whats the last one called please?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.