Decently priced scratch resistant screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Usehername, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Usehername macrumors member

Any you guys recommend? My cheap ass $1 eBay protectors scratch so easily, and its more of a waste of money in the long run to have to buy new ones. My budget is around $15.

2. Ann P macrumors 68020

Under $15, look for Tech Armor or iSmooth on Amazon. Best I've found for the price.

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Decently priced scratch resistant screen protector

YES go for tech armor. They have a lifetime warranty to get unlimited replacements. I have 5 replacement packs for my friends and family to share with. I had mine on for 3 months and no scratches(keep it clean).
    Tech Armor iPhone 5 Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector [3-Pack] - Retail Packaging
    http://amzn.com/B008THTTUI

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

4. afinch1992 macrumors 6502

afinch1992

dont have any experience with other companies, but the ismooth protectors have worked great. I'm on my 3rd or 4th replacement pack as well. if one starts to peel I just put a new one on and order another pack. Easy to hand out to friends or family

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i liked and used tech armor and ghost armor in the past. but if a wet apply screen protector isnt for you, i recommend the MobC screen protectors. they are like $5 for a two pack on amazon and are dry apply. thats what i personally use as my everyday screen protector.