Deciding on buying. .

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by .michael, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. .michael macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2007
    #1
    What should I do about this....


    My verizon contract is up in like June 2009 so I can't switch my contract (unless Congress passes that law about cancelation fees). I can either pay $250 now for a phone (alias) and wait until June to switch to get the iPhone, or not switch and not pay the $200. Is the iPhone worth it? Should I pay money now to get a new phone? Right now I have a RAZR and it SUCKS (idk if i can last a year with it). So I'm not sure what to do.
    :confused:
     
  2. Ryanhdd macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Location:
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    #2
    i am in the same boat but with alltel and i have 11 months left. I am not too happy with the new iphone so i am going to have to wait and see what happens. I do not think I will go and get it until way after it is released. I just cannot see spending this kinda dough on a phone that will not do stuff that a free phone will do. I mean not everyone has a phone that can email right now and all. so i will wait and see. I also really wanted a 32g. and well thats not out. I am hoping steve has some tricks up his sleeve.
     

Share This Page