I've been sitting on the fence about waiting on the Mac Pro refresh or buy now but I can't really wait a whole lot longer for the new ones to appear. I use my macs for business use and can't afford to be without a machine should I have an issue with my MBP. I'm a photographer and primarily use Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3 with the occasional slideshow video creation. My head is telling me that a 3.3ghz 6 core with 16gb and a couple of raided SSDs is going to do me fine, my heart keeps looking at the dual proc options. I know photoshop and lightroom aren't multi core aware at the moment so I won't get a benefit and mostly the dual options will be slower, but I do wonder if Adobe get their act in to gear how much quicker it might be this time next year. If I was going the dual proc route I'd only go for the 8 core and upgrade it myself but am I wasting cash on doing it?