Decisions, decisions, decisons. What would you do?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ddkkpp, May 1, 2015.

  1. ddkkpp macrumors 6502

    ddkkpp

    Joined:
    May 28, 2011
    #1
    My birthday was on April 9th - I was happily gifted an Apple Watch Sport on that day - well the promise of one anyways. I stayed up the night of the 9th, and ordered my 42mm Space Grey Sport at 12:06am. It is still in processing today.

    I've since read this forum voraciously, and instead of waiting for my Sport to arrive, ordered a 38mm SS White sports band, with the intention of returning it. I think I've decided a white/light coloured watch suits me better. I still haven't canceled my SG sport, which is due between May 20th and June 1st (will probably ship a week or two earlier than that).

    My dilemma is: Should I sell my SG Sport and buy myself a regular Sport or should I upgrade to the 42mm SS w/ sport band?

    I think it depends on how much profit I make off the SG Sport when it arrives - I feel like they're selling for the largest profit - I've seen some sell for just $50 less than a 38mm SS watch on Craigslist in Vancouver.

    Or should I just hold on to the sport when it arrives? Mixyourwatch shows that the SG sport will look good with alternate floumaster and leather bands.

    Reading about how easy the ion-x glass is to scratch/chip, maybe I should just sell the SG Sport and use some of my own money to get a SS. I've been wearing this 38mm SS and actually I'm not loving the weight / feel on my wrist when I rotate my hands.

    I think I'll sell my SG sport, buy a regular sport and spend any gravy on extra bands.

    Oh, and the Apple Canada store is showing July shipping times for all watches - so I'd probably be without a watch for a little while. :(

    What would you do?
     
  2. MartyCan macrumors 65816

    MartyCan

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2012
    Location:
    Near Toronto, ON
    #2
    Just cancel your Space Gray. That would be better for at least one of us.
     

Share This Page