Decisions decisions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LorQ1027, Sep 28, 2015.

1. LorQ1027 macrumors regular

LorQ1027

for those of you that upgraded, is it worth it? Thinking of going from my iPhone 6 to iPhone 6s+

2. AppleRobert macrumors 603

I think you'll get lots more favorable posts for upgrading and keeping the new iPhones and folks being glad they did it.

And in a short amount of time, that comes to light very quickly. It seems the bigger issue for folks is which one to go with the smaller 6s or larger 6s Plus phablet which it looks like you are leaning towards.

They benchmark great and using my 6s has been a joy since Friday.

3. Benched08 macrumors regular

If you've been wanting a bigger screen then sure. If you're indifferent about the screen size, then the 6->S is a pretty negligible upgrade unless you're OCD about UI performance like apparently everyone in this forum is.

4. jpgr15 macrumors 6502a

I think the 2GB RAM, Touch ID improvements, and camera improvements easily make it a worthy upgrade. I went from the 6+ -> 6S+ and it feels like a completely different device.

The iPhone upgrade program also made it an easy decision. Especially if you have a device to sell.

5. tyshemi macrumors newbie

I agree 100% on this . I just left my 6+ for the 6+s and wow I'm very happy

6. jpgr15 macrumors 6502a

My two favorite software features exclusive to the new generation is always on Siri and the force touch track pad. Many other things to list but it is a great update.

7. tyshemi macrumors newbie

There will always be people who are unhappy but like you I'm so glad I updated it was a breath of fresh air and I'm getting great battery life to boot

8. sumiregusa macrumors regular

sumiregusa

I wouldn't have done the jump from 6 to 6S+ without the iPhone Upgrade Program but I have not a single regret now that I have.

9. Steveh2780 macrumors regular

Steveh2780

I've gone from a 6 to a 6s plus and I'm very happy with my choice. The bigger screen and ois were enough to persuade me. I was undecided when the 6 was released so went with the 6 over the 6 plus but I'm glad I've gone for the bigger phone this time round. Strange thing is after a few days with the plus, the 6 feels tiny and toy like :)

10. LorQ1027 thread starter macrumors regular

LorQ1027

Thank you all!! I'm likely to go with the 6s+! Just waiting for inventory. It will definitely make a nice birthday gift to myself!