I am in high school now and when my C.D. Comes do (in April), I'm going to either: A. Get the MacBook/MacBook Pro (haven't decided), when the iPod deal rolls in -or- B. Wait until October for the upgrades to hit the MacBook line again. Which should I do? If it is only going to be a minor processor upgrade, of course I'll just get the MacBook in April, but if it is going to be something as major as taking away the huge clickable trackpad and adding buttons, I might consider waiting with all the gripe I'm hearing from people who have misclicks. What would you advise and what do you think about the update next october (generally speaking). Thanks.