Resolved Decisions...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AJ.G, Feb 15, 2011.

1. AJ.G, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011

AJ.G macrumors member

hello everybody, life is made up of decisions, and so i would like to see some of the decisions you had to make. Maybe tough decisions, easy ones, fun ones... i dunno...
    just share some of the choices youve had to make, and please try to stay away from the "Macbook Pro 2010, or wait for 2011 update?"... please:D

i ask this because i have to write a short story about a decision and cant come up with anything...so if youd like to share anything, pelase do.

all the best,

AJ--

2. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

I made the decision to post my Micro-Economics final questions on MacRumors last term and (although I didn't get any help and made a 92) someone somehow found out my college, took screenshots, and emailed my teacher. My 92 on the exam got replaced with a 0. My low-A average dropped down to a D+ and now (1 semester later) I'm in that class again...

3. AJ.G thread starter macrumors member

oh... that sounds like a rather sucky experience.. but hopefully you learnt from it. turns out at my school there have been a few cases with academic honesty which is a surprise considering the standards of the school. anyways.. thank you for your help, and i may end up using the concept of what happened to you, if thats okay with you of course.

hope all is resolved now,
    all the best,

AJ--

4. puma1552 macrumors 601

Still got your picture in your avatar, eh?