Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5) Hey guys, has anyone else had issues with their pre-orders declining but locking the funds on their card? I tried pre-ordering from the Apple Store app, and it declined because my billing info was not current on my iTunes account credit card. So, I fixed it, and tried again. And it declined again, though it should most definitely not have. Turns out, the first transaction (even though it declined due to bad card info) put a pending charge for ~$440 on my checking account. This was 10 hours ago, and the funds are still locked... and I cannot pre-order until the money is available again. :-( I've talked to both Wells Fargo, my local Apple Store, as well as the Apple Online Store support and they all have told me I simply need to wait it out. The rep from Apple said I would be getting an e-mail saying that my order had an error processing and that the funds would be released then. Wells Fargo said to wait until midnight to see if it hard-posts to my account. I guess my question is, is anyone else in this boat with me? Misery loves company . Or, how did you remedy the situation? Also, since I probably won't see my money until tomorrow, what do you think this slight fiasco will do to my ETA? It's first come, first-served right? Can anyone speak from experience as to if I'd still get it delivered on the 14th, or would I be better off camping out at the store and just forgetting the pre-order? Thanks..