Declining a call...

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by masvil, Nov 11, 2012.

1. masvil macrumors newbie

masvil

Now when you decline an incoming call, you can instantly reply with a text message OR set a callback reminder.

Why not BOTH of them? It should make sense: if I text "I'll call you back soon" then I need a reminder to do that.

I sent a request to Apple feedback page (see attached image). If you agree please do the same.

Attached Files:

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Your phone.app shows a badge to indicate you have missed calls.

Isn't that enough to "jog" your memory to call back.

3. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

I suppose that would be true if your iPhone use is mainly personal, but for those using it for both work and personal it might not.

My work day is hectic as heck and reminders are a god send. I could intend to recall someone but easily forget because I dashed off to a meeting or pulled into another fire. I think it's a valid suggestion particularly since the phone is billed as an enterprises device too.

What's the harm in requesting/providing a useful option to the end user? One could power the phone off rather than use Do Not Disturb, but DND is another god send.

4. masvil thread starter macrumors newbie

masvil

It happens I don't see my iPhone screen for a while. Strange but true ;)

5. RCRod83 macrumors regular

RCRod83

The fastest way to get Apple to implement a new feature is to send the feature request to Google. Once they add that feature to Android, then Apple will follow soon with the same feature. :D