Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yjchua95

macrumors 604
Apr 23, 2011
GVA, KUL, MEL (current), ZQN
That would probably cost me the amount of money people pay for a macbook air. Becuase technology is a little pricey where I live. Thanks though :)

----------

That cools me down a little. Also when I check youtube videos about gaming on Iris Pro, I see that people are playing most contemprary games easily. Anyway I'll be seeing the performans on gaming with Iris Pro in a few weeks when I finish migrating and settling to my new mbp. Thanks

To give you an inkling of the GT 750M performance, I play BF4 at a mix of high and ultra, 1680x1050, 16xAF, FXAA and get around 47-50 fps on average, with the lowest being 35 fps and easily going past 60 in quite a number of situations.

Rolanddes

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2011
To give you an inkling of the GT 750M performance, I play BF4 at a mix of high and ultra, 1680x1050, 16xAF, FXAA and get around 47-50 fps on average, with the lowest being 35 fps and easily going past 60 in quite a number of situations.

That is pretty impressive. We'll see what poor old Iris pro will perform under same pressure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.