Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acidous

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Hi

well im new in the mac world hehe...a have a few months working with a Mac g5 power pc os x 10.3.5 so now you now maybe another possible solution for the next problem..

Something like 2 hours ago i was working and re installing a lot of fonts... but then the system turns low.. okai i was working with the photoshop, resoring a lot of new fonts, loading all the music to the itunes(again..) installing agaain the messenger...and then well everything turn mmm normal.

I opened the Firefox and when im trying to log in into my email i saaw O_O all the fonts completely different...the i uninstall the firefox...reinstall and aahm.. nothing happened then chekc the systme ..I DONT KNOOOW what tod o please help me.. a picture of hooow everything looks in the web for me...

picture1ww7.th.jpg

Please help me because i dont wanna tu delete all the system and reinstall the OS xD

thnks!:apple:

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Have you tried reinstalling FF?

Also if you go preferences you can choose font.

scaryweather

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2008
Same problem with Firefox and fonts

Hi, i am having the exact same problem. I download thousands of fonts then put them in the Fonts folder. Then, Firefox has the fonts all screwy on some things. For example, when I log in to my gmail account, the bottom links, such as the one to switch to html only, look like some sort of graffiti text. Now Firefox is completely freezing my computer. I deleted Firefox, then downloaded a new one. But... same problem. Please help.
Thanks.
-Chris

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.