Default iPhone 4 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Resist, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Resist macrumors 68030

Okay so I have been using my $.99 Default case that they sent to me for free for a while now and must say it's among my favorite cases. I like the simple minimalist form factor and realize it's not a high impact protection type case.

I'm still not happy with the $3.99 "per case" shipping cost, as it makes ordering one of every color expensive. Default claims the regular price of these cases are $35. I would ask that they rethink that price point, it's a bit inflated.

But overall I am very happy with the product now.

2. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Have you had any problems with it scratching the iPhone? I have two friends who used it and it scratched their iPhone.

3. Resist, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010

Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

The Default case has not scratched my iPhone. Most likely dirt got in between the case and the phone on your friend's. Because of all the holes in this case, dirt is more likely to get in there. It's always a good idea to take any case off and clean the phone every so often.

4. Rantipole macrumors 6502

Rantipole

For $4 all in, I agree: good case.

They're dreaming if they think market value is $35.

Definitely clean your phone regularly, no matter what case you use.

5. JASApplications macrumors 65816

$35 is definitely a total rip off for a piece of plastic that has holes in it!

6. Resist thread starter macrumors 68030

Noticed today that my Default case has several cracks, one above the ringer mute button and another near the increase volume button. I have no idea how this happened, as I am very careful with it.