Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ctsport1234

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2005
hey guys,

i just received my apple b/t mouse/kb and Iam having issues /w my mouse.

i installed the software and the mouse works for the most part but the thing is that after i leave the mouse unused for a bit, i have to either left/right click before it works again. My old :apple: b/t mouse (not mighty mouse) would wake as soon as i moved the mouse (w/o having to press any buttons). Is my mouse defective? thanks!

dancertom3

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2007
Sydney, Australia
hey guys,

i just received my apple b/t mouse/kb and Iam having issues /w my mouse.

i installed the software and the mouse works for the most part but the thing is that after i leave the mouse unused for a bit, i have to either left/right click before it works again. My old :apple: b/t mouse (not mighty mouse) would wake as soon as i moved the mouse (w/o having to press any buttons). Is my mouse defective? thanks!

I am too. After my computer wakes from sleep, it will stop clicking and scrolling about 1 minute later. Then I have to turn the mouse off and back on again before it will work.

Anyone know what's the go? Is it the mouse? Or just issues with sleep mode?

$A100 for a mouse that doesn't work...:mad:

M@lew

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
To ctsport -> No it's not defective. The clicking to activate is meant to be like that so that if you accidently bump the mouse, it won't activate and waste battery.

To dancertom3 -> It sounds like there's something wrong with yours. I would get it exchanged or fixed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.