Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chad H

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Auburn, AL
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anybody knew a place to order a Deff Cleave case for my iPhone 4S that was in the United States. As crazy as it sounds I want to order one and have it next day air to my house because I'm going on a trip this Thrusday and would love to have it on my phone. Every website I look at is international. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Chad

Chad H

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Auburn, AL
Thanks guys! Got it taken care of! One quick question, if you put a wrap around the band of the iPhone does it help with the signal loss some encounter with the Deff Cleave?

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
I don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a question about the very same case and will skip creating a new thread. I did a search on the forums and I get mixed comments about this case affecting the signal bars and gps. Is this true? Is it a matter of buying one that's fake vs. one that is genuine?

al0513

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2011
From personal experience... the fake case decreases reception. and from what Ive read on this forum, so does the real case. Im sticking to my element vapor pro.

SCARY GAY DAD

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2011
DISNEYLAND
I don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a question about the very same case and will skip creating a new thread. I did a search on the forums and I get mixed comments about this case affecting the signal bars and gps. Is this true? Is it a matter of buying one that's fake vs. one that is genuine?
You'll lose around 10 in a field test, which is a very slight drop. I've had another aluminum bumper and it completely killed my reception entirely, so I consider the Draco/Deff Cleave a success when it comes to reception.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.