defferent 1.1.4 n 2.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by whiteness, Jul 12, 2008.

1. whiteness macrumors member

i find this
    -music video (portait if play in music)
    -music coverflow(cant use it if u rotate from left to right (if u play music )

2. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

I think this is the same, but with podcast videos.

If a podcast is played in the Music app you can watch the video either vertically or horozontally. If the same podcast is watched in the Video app you can only watch it horizontally.

In the video app, Movies, Podcasts, and I'm guessing music videos are categorized and seperated by labeled bars. You can also right swipe and delete them right form the list.

I took screen snapshots in the music app to show the same video horizontally or vertically, the horizontal video appeared black in the photo. A screen snapshot of the same video in the video app also returned a black video. A bug. Horizontal video must use a different technique to write to te screen, and this is not captured by the screen snapshot feature.

Listening to music: Turn off the screen, and when you turn it on again the music app is still visible. You still have to slide the bar to the right, but don't have to re-enter the music app.

I apologize if any of these features were also in the 1.1.4 firmware.

3. whiteness thread starter macrumors member

how about the music coverflow?
    ex
    from left landscape mode with playing music
    to right landscape mode
    n its doesnt work for me!!!
    is that normal or problem?
    pls help
    as fast as ucan

4. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

Coverflow on my Touch works either right or left from vertical. Not upside down. It takes a second or two to get there. You might tap your Touch a little to get it's sensor to better detect your tilt.

5. whiteness thread starter macrumors member

6. whiteness thread starter macrumors member

7. whiteness thread starter macrumors member