Delayed Email Sending?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mikeymike79, Sep 7, 2010.

1. mikeymike79 macrumors newbie

Hi,

Does anyone have a good solution for delayed email sending? I'm currently using Mac Mail and haven't found a way to do this.

I just installed the beta version of Microsoft Office w/ Outlook 2011 and I don't see that option either.

Sometimes I'm working all throughout the night and would like to schedule the emails to be sent in the morning. Somehow, a 7am email just looks so much better than a 3am email :)

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Russell L macrumors regular

I'd love to find a way to do this in Mac Mail, too. Eudora had this feature, and I used it a LOT.

3. FourCandles macrumors 6502a

Don't think there's anything in Apple Mail, but there's the Send Later Add-on for Thunderbird.

Strange...I haven't used Outlook since I ditched Windows but I'm sure Outlook 2003 had this functionality (although perhaps it was a server-side function with MS Exchange, come to think of it).

4. mikeymike79 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya... Outlook 2003 had the function but I stopped using that when I switched over to a Macbook Pro.

I just got the Office 2011 beta from a torrent site but I can't find the function (if it even exists) in Outlook!