Delayed iPod Touch 5G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rikiflamme, Jul 29, 2011.

1. rikiflamme macrumors newbie

Hi people!

I don't have any Apple product at home, and I'm interested by buying an iPod Touch. The 4th-gen has awesome features, but I did some research and saw that a new iPod Touch generation comes every September. So, I'd like to wait for the iPod Touch 5G.

However, the iPhone 5 has been delayed and will be released in September. Apple never launched iPhone and iPod Touch at the same time. Many websites pretend that the iPod Touch 5G launch will be delayed, notably because iPod Touches are released after iPhones and because of Japan's tragedy.

In your opinion, do you think the iPod Touch 5G launch will be delayed? Or might we see the iPod Touch replaced by a low-cost iPhone?

I can't wait getting mine :cool:
    August will be a long month :(

2. Tech Elementz macrumors 6502

3. Nicolas4ever macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

i also hope for a 5G.Today i put my 4G on ebay.I prefer to see a normal ipod touch and no a low-cost because it'll be more expensive.Anyaway i wish for a september release

4. WLS macrumors 65816

5. simonjones macrumors newbie

simonjones

I believe that the Ipod Touch will have a September launch as they do it every time!! I feel that Iphone will take much more time to release than the Ipod Touch 5G as people will be feeling the new Ipod Touch and this will create more expectations for Iphone...When there is more expectations then there is more cash...This is how the market works!!