delete account on the mail app

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by NsK, Dec 31, 2007.

1. NsK macrumors member

I installed the mail app on my ipt...whenever i click on the mail app, it will go onto my gmail without asking my password...I want to know how to delete the account and start from beginning...i tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it but after reinstalling it , it still loads to my gmail automatically...

also, I am wondering if its possible to add another mail account...which means sync 2 mail accounts because I can't seem to see adding another account option...

thanks

2. ClassicBean macrumors 6502a

From the home screen, click settings. Click Mail. Click the account. Click "Delete Account" at the bottom. Done.

You can add an account from Mail Settings as well.

3. NsK thread starter macrumors member

thnx just found it too...so cool haha...thanks

4. MK25toLife macrumors regular

Incredible, thank you, I was having the exact same problem and couldn't find it the first time around so I just redid the whole jailbreak, this coulda saved me like an hour, lol, thanks though

5. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

I went through the same things. It's kind of funny that after trying to manually delete accts. bit by bit without success, after I scrolled all the way down there's that delete account button in red. The trick is you have to scroll all the way down in mail settings to find it.