zaze01

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2013
illinois
I downloaded the new software Maverick and now i have the new bookmarks..
but how do you delete something from the bookmark?… I don't see anything on either side that shows you can click to delete something from the bookmark..im
not sure i like this new update.. I hope someone can help me delete things i don't need on the bookmarks site… Thank You

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I downloaded the new software Maverick and now i have the new bookmarks..
but how do you delete something from the bookmark?… I don't see anything on either side that shows you can click to delete something from the bookmark..im
not sure i like this new update.. I hope someone can help me delete things i don't need on the bookmarks site… Thank You

While in Safari click the Bookmarks menu then Edit Bookmarks. From that screen you can drag them around where you want or delete.

zaze01

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2013
illinois
delete bookmarks in the new maverick

I tried to delete things in my bookmarks by double right clicking but I'm using
my trackpad ..or I'm still not understanding something.. On the Reading list there is the little X… that deletes things…So i hope someone understands what i mean and can help me… I need to get rid of things i don't need in my bookmarks…Thank you...

GlenK

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2013
St. Augustine, FL
After clicking bookmarks it helps to click hold and pull the window open a bit more to see the bookmarks better. Then click, hold, and pull it back when done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.