Delete my american iTunes account?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Nedturskakao, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Nedturskakao macrumors member

Hi, i have a problem, last year i got a 50 dollar reedem card to the American iTunes Music Store. I'm from Denmark, so i had to change my adress to an american one! Now theres 0.12 dollar left on the gift card, and i want to change the store back to the danish one so i can hear the music i bought legally from the danish iTunes Music Store, but it just says that i have to spend the last 0.12 dollar before i can change store. WTF, sorry, but this is insane, i want to hear the music i payed for, but i changed my computer about five times to i can't hear all the music i buyed from the danish store on my brand new MBP before i can log on to the danish store and reset the authorizations on my danish account.

Can anybody help me or just tell me something??:(

2. Nedturskakao thread starter macrumors member

Okay, i just found my old computer and deleted the authorization! Now it works:D The only bad thing is that i still can't buy anything from the danish store, but... I don't even feel like buying music from iTunes, i really hate DRM, it's stupid :s! Seriously, i spend money in their shop, and bought their comuters, and then i can't even play the music i legally bought. DRM is stupid!