Delete Photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fgarvin, Jun 25, 2010.

1. fgarvin macrumors newbie

Is there anyway to delete photos on the iPhone 4? I can't find the trash can...

thanks...

2. fgarvin thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry...

I am talking about the ones that are not in your camera roll... they other ones you sync'ed...

3. spicoli macrumors member

I believe you have to uncheck the albums or events in iTunes that you do not want to sync. I don't know of a way to delete synced photos directly from the iPhone.

4. swat253 macrumors newbie

Still seeking an answer to the same question...

I just upgraded to the iPhone 4 and I'm trying to delete old photos from the Photo Library on my 3G - no option to get rid of them!

When I sync my 4, the pics go to the Photo Library album and same issue arises - no way to delete them from Library! :mad:

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    You either have to delete the photos from your iPhoto library, or simply uncheck that event or album in iTunes that you do not with to sync over.

6. swat253 macrumors newbie

I'll try that - working off a PC with XP so, no iPhoto.

EDIT:

OK - I went into my PC drive and created an empty folder under the iPhone Photos Folder. Selected the Blank Folder as the source and it went right into delete mode upon the next sync! They're gone from the phone but still on the PC if I need them!

[​IMG]

THANKS!