Delete pictures from iCloud?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Rhysss20, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Rhysss20 macrumors newbie

PLEASE HELP! I've got a few pictures stored in a cloud somewhere and I really need them deleted. I've gone to the photostream part in settings, and disabled it, and also in the iCloud settings, I deleted all of the pictures from the photosteam in there too, but when I went to enable it again, the photo re-appeared in my photosteam, this obviously means that they are still being stored in iCloud, and I need them deleted, Can anyone please help me ASAP? Thanks!

----------

Oh, and I'm using an iPad 2, I don't have a laptop at hand as I've left it at my other house! Need them deleted tonight!

2. CTBC macrumors member

You can only delete all the pictures on photo stream. You have to go to icloud.com via a computer or an app like Mercury with the browser identified to chrome or something similar. Then login, click your name in top right and go to advanced and then reset photo stream.

3. Rhysss20 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks ive done that, it now it's only showing mail, contacts, calendar, findmyiphone and the pages app, cannot find the images album?

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I believe the images album will reappear once you put more pictures into the camera roll.

Also, not sure if resetting photo stream deletes pictures that's already been downloaded to a computer. Stories I've heard bout this before always involved people wanting pictures off their iDevices, not from computers they don't have in front of them. Anyone know how that works?

5. Zcott macrumors 68020

Click on your name on the top right, hit advanced and you'll see it there. And don't take pictures of your genitalia again ;-)

6. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

Bump. I tried previous suggestions and still can't delete photos. Anyone else?

7. whoathere macrumors 6502

whoathere

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I still have 550 photos from an engagement session that was never even added to my stream, yet they are on my photostream on my phone. Very annoying.