DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Billy95Tech, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Billy95Tech, Sep 26, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015

Billy95Tech Suspended

Alright guys I got the IPad Air 2 64gb/grey and I think I have definitely made the right decision getting the Air 2 over the Tab S2 9.7.

My 1st impressions are great, it is very lightweight and very portable for a full sized tablet(9/10 inch) and at 6.1m is ridiculously very thin and it is super fast/smooth while loading and switching between apps/games thanks to the very powerful A8x chip and 2GB of RAM and the retina display is beautiful/excellent and the battery life is great based on my 1st day of use. :)

And regarding the speakers when I have the volume from about halfway and upwards the speaker vibrates while watching videos, playing games more personally I don't find it annoying at all, I think it is good and brings some bass and the sound quality is great but at the same time I always use my headphones instead of the speakers anyway and I know lots of people are having the speaker vibrating on there IPad Air 2 I think it is due to the insane thinness of the Air 2.

And the only con that I found on the Air 2 is the Google Chrome Browser(with only 4/6 tabs open) app have crashed on randomly for no reason. :(

Anyway i am going to upgrade the IOS(8) to IOS 9 today!

I'm sooo glad that I not waited for the Air 3 and got the Air 2 and it is way better then my tablets(Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and 11.6 inch Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700 i5 Core) and I am still going to use my other tablets but not as much now as IPad Air 2 will be my main tablet now!!

Looking forward to using my new tablet(iPad Air 2) for many years to come!! :) :) :D :D

Might even do a review of the Air 2 in the future as well!

Wrote this thread on my IPad Air 2. :)

2. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

Congratulations on your new Air 2. I've had mine for a year now and agree with your statements. It's perfect for me and I'm personally glad Apple didn't upgrade it this year so I'm not tempted to get another new device. :)