Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
Hmmmm... if it was a "mistake" then you should accidentally tell her that this is your new cell phone number: 1-303-607-7527

I certify that the number is safe for all ages and very useful. Call it for a good laugh;) .

dogbone

macrumors 68020
There's no doubt it was not accidental. My gf forgot where she put some of the files on her computer and for some reason decided that I'd deleted them. So, what did she do?...

Yup deleted some really important files from my computer.

Sometimes they just need more attention, (the gf's not the puter) Whatever you do don't crack, it's all part of the female testing procedure to see if she can trust you. If you remained calm then you passed the test...todays test that is. There'll be another one tomorrow.

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
hamish_holmes said:
free girl available: loves to cook, great kisser et al, useless driver, really cant work macs. will post pics.
lol... post her in the marketplace.

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
yippy said:
Hmmmm... if it was a "mistake" then you should accidentally tell her that this is your new cell phone number: 1-303-607-7527

I certify that the number is safe for all ages and very useful. Call it for a good laugh;) .
thats the funniest thing i have heard in a long time..

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
dogbone said:
If you remained calm then you passed the test...todays test that is. There'll be another one tomorrow.
LOL. Gold. Partially true, too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.