Deleted Apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by stockcerts, Aug 7, 2013.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I love my iPhone, but there is one thing I really hate. Every now and then I pull my phone out of my pocked and an app is missing/deleted from my phone!

I hate that it's so easy for an app to delete or get moved from it's normal position! Does this happen to anyone else?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, I have iconlock installed.
    Only for JB devices though;)

3. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

how does your phone turn itself on, unlocks, triggers the delete mode and deletes or moves an app all inside your pocket?

4. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

Very profound response. I must be reaching into my pocket and deleting applications that are important to me so I can simply wonder where they went.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Well it's not that much of an unusual question. accidental iPhone unlocks are not that common and ones that would go as far as actually activating the whole "wiggle" mode and then also delete something after that, seems like it would be that much more unlikely. It's definitely not something that happens that easily or at the very least should be happening that easily. The fact that this is happening is rather strange and maybe possibly related to something other than accidental unlocks? If it is related to that then it seems like additional steps might need to be taken like putting on a passcode/word and or placing the phone into a different place and/or oriented in a different way.

6. CanadianGeek macrumors member