Deleted. Mods remove post.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I once bought a pair of socks. But then my washing machine broke down. Total shocker. Or should I say sock-er.

jbachandouris

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Really? No point? And there's a point to all the iOS 7 sucks threads?

I was only sharing my experience that's all. Perhaps to highlight the fact that the only computer in the house giving me grief was the PC.

PinkyMacGodess

macrumors 601
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
It's funny how things appear connected, but aren't. That power supply was probably borderline for months, and when you used it for an extended period of time, it said 'Screw this, I'm outta here'. Stuff happens...

I did have a notebook that refused to see an Airport Extreme once. It was very early in the product. Everything else worked. I chucked that notebook (PeeCee, of course. Windoze 98 as I remember)

Synchronicity...

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
Really? No point? And there's a point to all the iOS 7 sucks threads?

I was only sharing my experience that's all. Perhaps to highlight the fact that the only computer in the house giving me grief was the PC.
Generally making threads is to start a discussion but your original post leaves little to be discussed. Did you want pity? Im confused.

By the way, in my experience apple networking products don't always play nice with non apple hardware.