Deleted/Phantom Automation Keeps Triggering?

Discussion in 'HomeKit, HomePod, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology' started by H3LL5P4WN, Jul 4, 2017.

1. H3LL5P4WN macrumors 6502a

H3LL5P4WN

Hey gang. I seem to be having a problem with either an iHome Smart Plug SP-5, HomeKit, or my mixed iOS 10/11 beta environment.

I originally had an automation in Home set to turn my SP-5 off at 6am (controlling my a/c). With it being summer now, I wanted to push that back to 7.

The problem is, there's no automation set to turn the device off. I originally had some automations made, but disabled, that turned things off at sunrise. These automations had no devices in them. I've since deleted those disabled automations.

I even went so far as to remove the SP-5 from HomeKit and the iHome app, then readd it and create a new automation with the SP-5 and disable it (to test if it would finally stay on).

Any suggestions? I don't want to blow up everything and redo it, because I'll lose my Hue scenes.

2. H3LL5P4WN thread starter macrumors 6502a

H3LL5P4WN

As an update, I checked the power state history in the iHome app. It is definitely tied to an "At Sunrise..." automation, as the off state occurred at the exact time
    of sunrise each morning.

I also noticed that when disabling/enabling the At Sunrise that I currently have configured on my iOS 11 devices, my iOS 10 device doesn't reflect that change.