deleted speed download and now things wont d/l

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by timestoby, Oct 29, 2008.

1. timestoby macrumors 6502

i forgot that speed download had an uninstaller but i just dragd the folder to appzapper and after that i noticed that when i try and download programs it takes me to a white page and looks like its loading,but takes forever and ever.never seen wot came up on the page cause it takes to long. wot can i do to get things to normal. i did do a reboot already,so wot can i do and where to find it.

mac noob

edit: i got it workn.i ended up running onyx etc.PHEW. can delete

edit:eek:kay,i thought the problem was fixed but its not. everytime i try and download something from anywhere even the apple store it takes me to a white page and just says loading. i just tried on safari and it doesnt even do anything. will i have to install the whole os again just cause i didnt use the uninstaller for that speed downloader app

2. timestoby thread starter macrumors 6502

okay,i downloaded the speed downloader again,its from yazsoft. and now i can download stuff,but with this program,ill use the uninstaller this time and see wot happens lol.

yes,everything is workn again,but i find that i have a stuck pixel,ARRRGGGHH LOL