Deleted tasks/events in iCal?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by haplo53, Jul 14, 2008.

1. haplo53 macrumors newbie

I know there's a gazillion threads on iCal/MM issues, but I couldn't seem to find anything with the particular bug(?) I've encountered, so apologies if I overlooked a similar discussion.

After finally syncing my Macbook (running Tiger) with MM and finally accessing the functioning portion of me.com, I made a few changes in my calendar on me.com, just to take it for a spin.

When I opened up iCal to see if it had pushed the changes to my mac, it asked me if I would allow changes to be made to my calendar, so I clicked on "Yes."

To my chagrin, iCal simply deleted every task/event I had changed on me.com (everything else was unchanged, thankfully). So I recreated what was deleted and made a backup of my iCal stuff.

If I were able to get back in to the functioning part of me.com (instead of watching the little spinny "Loading" thing spin forever), I'd be afraid to touch anything else for fear of deleting it on my macbook.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. haplo53 thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually just got back into the calendar app on me.com... and the tasks/events that I had to recreate because MM deleted them are... wait for it... gone again.

Sorry, not touching me.com again till they get their youknowwhat together.