Deleted Terminal.app on accident

Mindflux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
Austin
So sue me, I'm new to macs and thought I copied the icon and I trashed the dupe I made, it turns out I nuked it completely.

Could someone with 1.4.10 zip up their terminal.app and e-mail it to me? I can provide an email address in a PM. I'd appreciate it!

Mindflux

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
Austin
So sue me, I'm new to macs and thought I copied the icon and I trashed the dupe I made, it turns out I nuked it completely.

Could someone with 1.4.10 zip up their terminal.app and e-mail it to me? I can provide an email address in a PM. I'd appreciate it!

anyone? please? :(

mlcolorado

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2007
Colorado

My iMac is running 10.4.11 and we've got our powerbook running .10, so just tell me where you want it emailed.

robototitico

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
Same thing happened to me

Hey, the same thing happened to me. Would someone be so kind as to be able to send it to me? My email address is cbsrobot AT yahoo DOT ie