Deleting Applications - first serious bug @ 4.0?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Henry.Flagler, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Henry.Flagler macrumors newbie

I recentlu upgraded my 3GS with OS4. Loading and installation was smooth and relatively fast. But a problem appeared as follows:

1. My Photo Library (the SunFlower icon folder) shows the photos blurry ... it just won't sharpen them.

2. I can't see the "Delete" icon when I open a photo if I want to delete it.

3. The Photo tab in my iTunes was "automatically" unchecked. When I check the "Sync photos" checkbox and then when I click "Apply" button to have my photoso resynced a dialog box asks me if I want to delete all of my applications and their data from my iPhone ?!?!?!?!

I of course click cancel as I don't want to delete all of my applications just to resync some 10 photos. So I don't know what to do and how to sharpen those photos and what's the problem with deleting my applications?

Help plz. Thanks. HF

2. Airmark1 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Go back iTunes and your and look at your iPhones apps installed. Make sure you have the checkbox of sync apps checked. Make sure you have the apps that you want to be on the iPhone selected on iTunes. If even on is unchecked it will give you the warning of "do ya really want to delete the app".

Then resync photos.

I think the problems are two different problems and are kinda unrelated. (besides the whole checkbox thing)

Good luck.

3. Airmark1 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

BTW. I don't think you can delete photos from your Albums on the iPhone. Only from the Camera Roll.

4. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

That.