iPad Deleting apps off ICloud

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Weta, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Weta macrumors newbie

I'm a complete noobie here and working the ipad. I've got some apps that I want to delete from the 'purchased' section on the Apps Store. I'm completely lost in how to take off the app form iCloud as I've gone onto ITunes and 'hide' then there, but when I syn, the apps are still on the Ipad.

I would LOVE for some help to know how to get rid of the apps off the ipad....if you could do a step by step as I really don't know what I'm doing!

Thanks

2. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

I don't think you can delete apps from iCloud once purchased. They will remain there for you to download until such time as Apple or the developer removes them.
    If you have deleted the apps from iTunes on your computer, then if you delete them from your iPad, they should not reappear on your iPad when you sync with iTunes.

3. Klae17 macrumors 6502a

Klae17

Well there's an option to hide purchases when you are in iTunes under account.

4. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

Once upon a time you could swipe an app in your purchases list on your devices and hide it from view. But somewhere in the middle of iOS 6 if not sooner, it vanished. It's one of the features I wish they would return