Deleting Pictures and Passing them To PC

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by preguntonontrac, Jan 5, 2016.

1. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

Hello, i ve been an android warrior since my first nexus 4 years ago but i had to get my grandma an iphone to keep things simple for her. I have 2 issues:

1) Why i can only delete pictures form my camera roll?

2) How i can pass the pictures to the PC then again to my phone making them delete in new albums in the phone? I need to use iTunes anyway?

2. Vicrooloo macrumors regular

1. You should be able to delete from the Photos app. Open the app, select a photo and the trash can icon is in the bottom right hand corner. To delete multiple photos you would have to press Select in the top right hand corner and select photos. The trash can icon will be in the bottom right hand corner.

2. As far as moving photos to the PC, you should be able to simply plug in the iPhone and accessing the photos from My Computer, after you have set the iPhone to trust the computer from the iPhone itself. Alternatively, you could use iTunes to manage and move photos.

As far as moving photos to PC and then back to the phone as a different album... I don't know how to help.

3. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Vicrooloo thanks for the answers but it seems i can only access the pictures in the camera roll from the my computer part. Same as deleting pictures from the app in the phone it allows me only to delete pictures from the camera roll, other sections wont let me.