Deleting Prestige HD wallpaper widget

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by blahbrah, Jan 31, 2012.

1. blahbrah macrumors 6502

Hello,
    I recently bought Prestige HD for my iphone 4S on 5.0.1, but I can seem to find a way to remove the widget on the wallpaper of the phone. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

Thanks!

----------

Also, the location for the lockscreen widget and the wallpaper widget still list Marsielle as the place and seems to use their weather. Anyone know how to fix this too?

Thanks!

2. Nand macrumors regular

Nand

A quote from the theme it general support
    "Haaaaa here’s a good one we all get tones of emails/tweets/questions about how to setup weather widgets.
    Most of the time it’s actually pretty similar from one theme to the other. You simply have to SSH (or use iFile) to the theme folder in your iDevice.
    Once there look for the weather widget sub-folder, open it and open the config.js file (or userOptions).
    In that file you usually have a couple options you can modify : the location code and the °C or °F
    For the location code, here an url where you can grab your own :
    Find YOUR city code (locale) here :
    http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    once you have your city’s location code paste it in the config file.
    And for the degrees simply pass the variable from True to False depending on you needs."
    Save and respring to view changes.

3. docgerrard macrumors 6502

my weather widget shows the right location now but there is a black box where I'm assuming there should be clouds or a sun or something lol