• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

Gincoma

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
So I purchased Michael Jacksons album "The Essentials" and came with 38 of his most popular hits, but the question is how do I delete some of the songs I don't like from my library on my iPhone? There are a few I just can't stand from the album. Hope it can be done. I appreciate the help. :)

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
So I purchased Michael Jacksons album "The Essentials" and came with 38 of his most popular hits, but the question is how do I delete some of the songs I don't like from my library on my iPhone? There are a few I just can't stand from the album. Hope it can be done. I appreciate the help. :)

Go to the track listing then swipe to the right and a red "delete" should appear.

Comment

Gincoma

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
Go to the track listing then swipe to the right and a red "delete" should appear.

I tried that and it does say "delete" so I hit it then it gives me the option to download song again but its still on my playlist. I guess cause I downloaded the whole album i can't delete some songs but I was hoping there was a way

Comment

*~Kim~*

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2013
UK
I tried that and it does say "delete" so I hit it then it gives me the option to download song again but its still on my playlist. I guess cause I downloaded the whole album i can't delete some songs but I was hoping there was a way

The song has deleted from the phone, but to not see the option to download it again, you need to turn off iTunes Match. To do this, go to Settings, Music and toggle Show All Songs to off.

Comment

Twimfy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2011
UK
Make a playlist with the songs you do like and leave the others where they are???

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.