Deleting Videos Directly off the Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dandill23, Nov 12, 2007.

1. dandill23 macrumors member

I have no idea if this had been posted, but I have found a way to directly delete videos off the touch.

Just touch a video title and gently hold and move your finger to the right. A red delete button should appear. Hope this hasn't been posted!

2. 667-75 macrumors newbie

:) Touching (no pun intended) attention...Sorry to burst the bubble, but it has been brought up. Numerous times. Excellent new feature, though

3. GrimmGreen macrumors regular

new?? it's in the instruction booklet

i also have noticed that i can delete videos on my touch , but once i connect it back to iTunes they magically appear again , i have everything including videos set up to NOT sync mind you.

4. EnTg888 macrumors member

Yeah, I'll second that. It's really inconsistent, sometimes it doesn't appear again, sometimes it does. Don't know, but I think Apple still has a LOT of bugs to fix with iTunes + iPod.

5. 667-75 macrumors newbie

I meant "new" in a sense that previous video-capable iPods don't seem to have that feature

I'm not sure, but I don't think that's a bug. They also appear in my iTunes, but I read somewhere that it was on purpose, for some synching or resynching reasons if you let iTunes handle your files (I personally don't).