Delicious Library 1.6.6 and Leopard

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bananaquit, Mar 30, 2008.

1. bananaquit macrumors member

Any reason, technical/otherwise, to wait for Delicious Library 2 while running leopard? I know 2 is supposed to be out, but I really like this app and want to start cataloging my library.

2. espressoroast macrumors member

espressoroast

Hi there,
    I've been using DL 1.6.6 with Leopard, with all the available updates, for more than a month on a MacBook Pro (Santa Rosa) without any noticeable issues.

The library becomes a bit sluggish as it grows but this is a DL 1.0 problem that will, hopefully, be resolved in the new version.

As far as I know, if you purchase the DL now, you will be eligible for a free upgrade to 2.0 when it finally ships. This is the reason I bought mine last month.

Hope this helps. (Judging by the previews, can't wait for the 2.0 to ship, it will be gorgeous)

3. cuestakid macrumors 68000

I bought the current version yesterday. If you buy now you get version 2 for free though i have also been told by them that the price will not increase for new users so personally I say go for it because its 40 bucks now or whenever version 2 comes out