Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danny_boy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
Hi,

I just bought delicious library software for my PowerBook after reading great reviews about it and wanting to organise all my DVD's. I have just finished the labrous task of adding all my DVD's.

My question is, does anyone know how I can edit the cover art for the DVD's? As some of the covers are shown at an angle and its annoying me. Where is the cover art stored?

My plan is to obtain better versions of the cover art and replace them with the crappy looking covers.

Many Thanks

Danny

evil_santa

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2003
London, England
danny_boy said:
I have just finished the labrous task of adding all my DVD's.

I got 173 DVD in my Library, & using a DV cam to scan the barcodes it was quite easy to get the all in, I had to look up a few on amazon to get the ASIN number, and i think i got some books that are well out of print. But Delicious Library is a lot better than using a Filemaker/excel database where you have to put everything in manually. :)

danny_boy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
As simple as drag and drop then? Cool, I'll try that when I get home from work. Quick question when I get a image to replace the current image. Does the new image overwrite the old one on file?

Danny

neocell

macrumors 65816
May 23, 2005
Great White North
danny_boy said:
As simple as drag and drop then? Cool, I'll try that when I get home from work. Quick question when I get a image to replace the current image. Does the new image overwrite the old one on file?

Danny
Good question. Answer, I don't know. All the data/image files are kept in your library>application support folder by default, but there isn't a great naming scheme for them so it's hard to know what file is for what movie. That said, when I've changed pics after DOUBLE CLICKING on the movie of interest (forgot the double earlier) and dropping a new pic on top of the original one, I couldn't find the original picture in Delicious, so I don't know if it's deleted or if it's more like iTunes where it stores them and you can choose which one you want, but I just couldn't find the option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.